What You’ll Get:
Choose from either learning how to effectively manage your career path or how to find your voice as a leader through 3 one-on-one 45-minute phone or video conference sessions with an Industry Certified Career Coach experienced in your field. This coaching service includes downloadable worksheets and guides to help you track, implement and drive change and guide you to reach your ideal career path or progress your leadership capabilities.
- Establish a launch point by defining the goals of your career path or leadership style.
- Understand and define the professional obstacles currently hindering you from gaining progress in your career or leadership path.
- Develop an actionable plan to overcome barriers.
- Define actionable goals; build short-term, long-term and stretch goals, establish deliverables and timelines to help you reach the next level in your career or accelerate your skills as a leader.
- Formulate an actionable plan to execute against your career goals and/or your mission as a leader.
- Report your progress, roadblocks, successes, and failures after the first 30 days of executing your career plan or leadership changes.
- Adjust your goals to help overcome challenges you’ve faced after the first 30 days of plan execution.
- Learn to manage your goals holistically, with more clarity and a defined purpose to avoid future failures or missteps.
What to expect:
- Industry Certified Career Coach matched to your career level.
- First session scheduled after your Wayfinder profile is completed.
- Know the Mentor Happy Career Coach you’d like to work with? Request him or her after you upload your Wayfinder!
Leadership and Career Strategy Coaching Is A Fit If You Are:
A professionally driven person interested in developing a plan to drive your career progression and career path, or a leader interested in pushing yourself to the next level in your career while polishing your professional presence and leadership voice.