What You’ll Get:
Learn how to design and execute a job search strategy that yields interviews through 2 one-on-one 45-minute phone or video conference sessions with an Industry Certified Career Coach experienced in your field. This coaching service includes downloadable worksheets and guides to help you track, implement and drive your successful job search strategy!
- Design a focused job search strategy based on your career goals, optimal career level, and target companies.
- Validate your job search goals, market yourself effectively and establish a focused job market positioning.
- Develop a networking plan to support your job search strategy and reach hiring managers directly.
- Master current job search technologies including LinkedIn, job boards and uncommonly used job search tools.
- Get your résumé past ATS (applicant tracking systems) and bypass the HR black hole.
- Gain clarity on when you should, and shouldn’t, use a cover letter.
- How to manage recruiter and talent acquisition relationships.
- Strategically managing standardized applicant testing and job applications.
What to expect:
- Industry Certified Career Coach matched to your career level.
- First session scheduled after your Wayfinder profile is completed.
- Know the Mentor Happy Career Coach you’d like to work with? Request him or her after you upload your Wayfinder!
Job Search Coaching Is A Fit If You Are:
A career focused individual looking for unique ways to master your job search and open doors to new opportunities. An individual tired of using job boards as a sole strategy to land interviews.