What You’ll Get:
Learn how to confidently manage a job interview with 3 one-on-one 45-minute phone or video conference sessions with an Industry Certified Career Coach experienced in your field. This coaching service includes downloadable worksheets and guides to help you prepare for your interviews.
- Job Interview best practices based on the career level of the individual you’ll interview with.
- Interview strategy development and research based on industry expectations and trends.
- Building a strategy to uncover and overcome your interview concerns and weaknesses.
- How to highlight your key performance metrics and acumen vs. the needs of the opportunity.
- How to answer hard to field interview questions surrounding compensation, benefits and career goals.
- How to navigate unique interview formats such as behavioral interviews, group interviews, phone interviews and video interviews.
- How to manage interview metrics such as emotional, leadership and performance-based metrics and questions.
- Interview practice; engage in a mock interview setting receive immediate feedback on how to best answer questions, as well as strategies you can employ to drive interview conversations towards your capabilities and strengths.
- How to manage post-interview follow-up timing and overall communication during the interview process.
- How to close out an interview process.
What to expect:
- Industry Certified Career Coach matched to your career level.
- First session scheduled after your Wayfinder profile is completed.
- Know the Mentor Happy Career Coach you’d like to work with? Request him or her after you upload your Wayfinder!
Job Interview Preparation Coaching Is A Match If You Are:
Actively job searching and interested in making your interview process less stressful and more impactful. A professional eager to present a polished and prepared image to hiring managers to increase engagement and maximize the potential for a job offer.