What You’ll Get:
Work with a Certified Professional Résumé Writer and receive a custom acceptance letter spelling out the exact details of your agreed upon job offer with your new employer; ensuring no misunderstandings by either side. You’ll have a professionally communicated record to delineate compensation, paid time off, your start date and any other important items you may want to cement before you leave behind your current boss!
What to expect:
- 1:1 scheduled 15-minute phone or video conference with your writer.
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer from your industry.
- Professional formatting and content design.
- Detail important key points including a specific start date and applicable intangibles such as sign-on bonus, vacation time etc.
- Delivered in 48 hours after your Wayfinder profile and strategy session are completed.
- Need it sooner? Rush service available!
- Know the Mentor Happy Résumé Writer you’d like to work with? Request him or her when uploading your Wayfinder!
A Job Acceptance Letter Is A Match If You Are:
A candidate interested in having a written track record of critical elements of a new career opportunity. A formal letter will give you the confidence to resign from your current position with a clear understanding of the offer for your new role.